The Talking Newspaper is run entirely by local volunteers……..
- Editors- who select local news items and magazine-type articles of general interest, draw up the running order, and act as host of the recording.
- Readers- who read out each item according to the running order.
- Controllers- who operate the sound- desk.
- Copiers- who copy the recording for each listener and post them out.
We have a dedicated recording studio at Radlett Village Institute. We meet to record every Thursday evening at 7.20 for 7.30, normally finishing before 9.
Some volunteers act as Committee Members to co-ordinate the operation and ensure a high standard of production, as well as being available to listeners for practical or pastoral matters. All volunteers enjoy and get fulfilment from providing this useful, straightforward and local service.
You are welcome to make arrangements to come along on any Thursday evening to see what we do. It is interesting, fulfilling, sociable, and serves a very good purpose.
To find out more about the opportunities with REBS Talking Newspaper please contact either
- Paul Sennett on 07551725041 (email@example.com) OR
- Ros Nagler on 01923 854519