RADLETT, ELSTREE, BOREHAMWOOD AND SHENLEY TALKING NEWSPAPER
” The Talking Newspaper is a lifeline for those who cannot get out and meet people. The recordings include personalised greetings for birthdays and special events. We recognise the voices of the readers and editors, and they feel like our friends and make us laugh ”
Wendy Churchill (a loyal listener and volunteer)
Do you have a relative, friend or neighbour who
- has limited – or no – sight ?
- finds reading difficult ?
- is simply feeling isolated ?
What the REBS Talking Newspaper can do…………
- Recording on USB stick provided every week – free.
- Includes local news, magazine articles and humour.
- Easy-use player supplied and demonstrated – free.
- Friendly telephone contact with one of our volunteers is available.
To find out more about our easy- to- use service please contact:
- Paul Sennett 07551725041